LiquidPlex™ is designed specifically for sequencing cfDNA. The VariantPlex Myeloid panel cannot be used for cfDNA (ctDNA). Both platforms use the same AMP technology, but the protocols do vary between the two, making VariantPlex unusable for cfDNA.
We currently have one off-the shelf panel for LiquidPlex containing 28 target genes. In addition, we offer customizable LiquidPlex panels for target genes of interest for your specific needs.
- 200-250 ng input
- Use a normal dataset
- Increase sequencing depth
- At least 8M reads/sample for VariantPlex AML Focus
- At least 20M reads/sample for VariantPlex Core Myeloid
- At least 30M reads/sample for VariantPlex Myeloid
- Use low allele frequency (LAF) cycling conditions (see below)
|AML Focus: 65C Core Myeloid: 63C||15min|